Here is a recipe for yummy QuicKafe ice cream using QuicKafe liquid coffee concentrate:
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup QuicKafe liquid coffee concentrate
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan, combine the heavy cream, whole milk, and granulated sugar. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the sugar is dissolved and the mixture is heated through, about 5-7 minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the QuicKafe liquid coffee concentrate and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
- Allow the mixture to cool to room temperature, then transfer it to an ice cream maker.
- Churn the ice cream according to the manufacturer’s instructions until it’s thick and creamy.
- Once the ice cream has reached your desired consistency, transfer it to a freezer-safe container and freeze for at least 2-3 hours, or until it’s completely frozen.
- Serve the QuicKafe ice cream and enjoy!
Optional: You can also add in mix-ins of your choice, such as chocolate chips, chopped nuts, or caramel swirls, during the churning process to customize your ice cream.
You may want to check our QuicKafe – Coffee on Demand sales program. The fastest and the most affordable coffee service for your business!
Learn more about our Liquid Coffee products. Visit All American Coffee LLC – The Coffee Company website.