Here’s a recipe for classic Americano using QuicKafe liquid coffee concentrate:
- 2 tablespoons QuicKafe liquid coffee concentrate
- 1 cup hot water
- Optional: sugar, cream, or milk to taste
- Heat 1 cup of water until hot, but not boiling.
- In a coffee mug, pour in 2 tablespoons of QuicKafe liquid coffee concentrate.
- Pour hot water over the coffee concentrate in the mug.
- Stir until well combined.
- Add sugar, cream, or milk to taste, if desired.
- Enjoy your delicious classic Americano made with QuicKafe liquid coffee concentrate!
Note: Americano is typically served black, but feel free to customize the recipe to your liking.
You may want to check our QuicKafe – Coffee on Demand sales program. The fastest and the most affordable coffee service for your business!
Learn more about our Liquid Coffee products. Visit All American Coffee LLC – The Coffee Company website.