Here’s a recipe for a delicious coffee cake using QuicKafe liquid coffee concentrate:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup QuicKafe liquid coffee concentrate
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
For the Streusel Topping:
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C) and grease a 9-inch (23cm) cake pan.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate mixing bowl, cream the butter until it’s light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add the QuicKafe liquid coffee concentrate, milk, and vanilla extract to the butter mixture, and mix until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, and mix until the batter is smooth and well combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan, and set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the ingredients for the streusel topping: flour, brown sugar, rolled oats, softened butter, and cinnamon. Mix until well combined and crumbly.
- Sprinkle the streusel topping over the cake batter in the cake pan.
- Bake the coffee cake for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow the coffee cake to cool for at least 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Enjoy your delicious coffee cake made with QuicKafe liquid coffee concentrate!
You may want to check our QuicKafe – Coffee on Demand sales program. The fastest and the most affordable coffee service for your business!
Learn more about our Liquid Coffee products. Visit All American Coffee LLC – The Coffee Company website.